We are dedicated to reaching people from all race, culture and walk of life. Teaching and disciplining them to know their God (Jesus), to know who they are in (Jesus) Christ and to know their God given assignment. Developing every believer to portray the Kingdom Image spiritually, physically, socially and financially.
IOGCC Church Mandate
All of our teachings are founded upon these three principles.
1. Intimacy: Developing a close, familiar, and usually affectionate or loving personal relationship with Jesus.
2. Identity: exact likeness in nature or qualities, the condition of being oneself or itself, and not another (understanding that we are sons of God, The Offspring of God and Heirs of God).
3. Destiny: the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events. Jeremiah 1:5 States that God knew us before we were in our mother’s womb. Therefore he had a plan for us before we got here.
The Vision of IOGCC Church
- We vision a people who are so in love with God that their whole life is centered on their relationship with him. Intimacy
- We vision all colors, cultures and social background of people coming together for the purpose of reaching the world. (The Outcry) Destiny
- We vision Fathers coming together to restore proper identity to a generation of fatherless children. (Natural and Spiritual). (The Guild) Identity
- We vision seeing teenagers in love with Jesus and reaching their peers unashamedly (G212). They will be trained in youth based ministry patterned after the main church and relevant to their age group. All 3
- We vision that children will be taught the word of God on their level and this ministry would prepare children to be active in ministry. They will pattern the main church in every area and it will be relevant to their age group. (Cave) All 3
- We vision seeing the poor become what God has called them to be, many people give up on this population because it is a lot of work. (Bless the Block) Destiny
- We vision developing and training other ministers for full time ministry. (Kingdom Image Bible Training Institute) Identity and Destiny
- We vision planting churches in selected inner cities with the IOG vision. (Kingdom Image Bible Training Institute) Destiny
- We vision planting the Image of God in the music industry. (Adullam House Global) Destiny
- We vision to publish the word of Image throughout the whole world through CD’s books, websites. (Image of God International Ministries) Destiny
- We vision of expanding into TV and radio ministry. (Image of God International Ministries) Destiny
- We vision of seeing the miraculous power of God change our entire city. (Image of God Covenant Ministries) Destiny
- We vision churches and pastors coming together to reach the entire city. . (Image of God Covenant Ministries) All 3
- We vision Christian education. (A Christian school for preschool -12th grade. (Kingdom Image Academy) Destiny
- We vision a Christian business alliance that train, equip, mentor leaders for kingdom business. In addition businesses coming together to provide job security and financial stability for people from every walk of life. (Kingdom Image Business Alliance) All 3
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In the triune nature of God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. · All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- That the in-filling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and that it is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.